Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pandora's Box by Gracen Miller ADULT

Synopsis: Where does the road to Hell begin?

What happens when your son turns homicidal overnight and your husband disappears on his way to work? Do you cower in fear or fight for your life? Madison Wescott fights against the odds. Distrustful of a God she doesn't believe in, she finds herself face-to-face with a world she didn't know existed and discovers her own soul is darkened with demonic connections.

With good intentions? Or by demonic design?

Phoenix Birmingham bursts into Madison’s life in a whirlwind of sarcasm and sexual appeal. A hero for the masses—and for her jaded heart—but few will ever know the sacrifices he has made or the sacrifices to come. Discovering her entire life has been influenced by multifaceted paranormal beings, Madison is determined to defeat the apocalyptic blueprint fate has decreed, but only one man dares to challenge the supernatural forces manipulating them. Even with Phoenix's aid, can destiny be denied? Or will demonic design prevail while they pay the crucial price with their souls?

In a small, sleepy Alabama town the battle for mankind's liberty has begun...

Review: OMG! This book was SO good! I really hope that it is printed soon! Even though Gracen left me hanging at the end I absolutely adored this book and I really can't wait for the next one to see what happens with Mads, Nix, and Micah! I have to say that I am DEFINITELY team Nix even though I did read ALL of the life lessons before reading the book. Nix is just such a good guy...how could you not love him! Micah completely caught me by surprise in the beginning of the book. I never expected him to disappear. Especially since he was always thinking about how much he loved Madison and Amos. He was so sweet in the "prequel" I thought he was going to turn out to be an angel. Boy was I surprised to find out what he actually is (although I wasn't completely wrong in my assumption)!

If you are interested in reading this book PLEASE visit Gracen Miller's blog first and read the life lessons across the top of the page. They really explain a lot that happened before the book. I guess you could could say they are the prequel. Her blog can be found HERE.

Gracen Miller, you have found yourself another "Mindy Janicke"! This book was every bit as good as she promised me it would be and I am truly glad Mindy convinced me to read it! I will be patiently waiting for book two! I am, from here on out, going to join Mindy in the "Gracen's biggest Fans" group! HAHAHA

You can purchase this book from Amazon by clicking HERE! Go buy it! You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Gracen Miller said...

Thank you SO much for the awesome review! I'm smiling so BIG right now!

*smushes you in a huggle* Now I gotta go tell EVERYONE!!

Huggles,
Gracen