Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget 9-11-2001


On 9-11-01 our nation saw the face of EVIL, and as an American I will never forgt the horrific tragedy of September 11, 2001. I ask that everyone remember all those who lost family members on this day ten years ago and keep them all in your prayers today. I know that they are devastated and hearing about the "ten year anniversary" of the tragic actions can only make it that much worse for them. Also keep our soldiers in your prayers. Remember that they are still fighting for our freedom. Pay tribute to all the ones we have lost in this war.

4 comments:

Shanan, The Book Addict said...

I shared my 9/11 story on my blog. It is definitely an emotional day.

Shanan
http://yogi-mommy.blogspot.com/

Kathy Robbins said...

I like your site. You definitely keep things hopping here.
Blessings,
Kathy
http://robbinswrites.blogspot.com

Christina Irelan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Irelan said...

Thanks Kathy! I'm glad you like my blog!