Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cemetery Moon by Beth Gualda

Cemetery Moon
by 
Beth Gualda

Print copy provided by author for review. 



Synopsis:

Mya Cotton has always believed in angels, but following the death of her beloved father, she now thinks they're all pretty useless. Her devoted and determined guardian is hoping to change all that--especially after Mya unwittingly succumbs to the seduction of his dark, fallen rival.

Review:

First of all, I LOVE the cover! It is absolutely breathtaking! I admit, I fell in love with the book before even reading the synopsis just because the cover is so enticing. 

The story did not let me down either. Beth Gualda is a great story teller and she does a wonderful job making me feel like I actually know her characters. Through most of the story it felt like I was right there with Mya because the descriptions are so in depth. I am completely enthralled by the story and can't wait to read book 2!


No comments: