Monday, July 23, 2012

Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy


Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy
Synopsis: 

Ever Shade is a dark twist on faeries. For Shade, a chance meeting with a powerful Teleen faery warrior who wields electrical currents and blue fires along his skin-has her joining him on a treacherous mission for the good Seelie Faerie Court across the land of Faerie. Magic and malice abound and nothing is what it really seems to be.

Review:

This book was recommended to me by a dear friend who's opinion I absolutely trust. I expected a good story just because she said it was good and I was not let down in the least! The story that Alexia began in this book is absolutely enthralling. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to read book 2, which I already have on my kindle :)! 

However, I did find grammatical errors throughout the book that were rather confusing at times but I was still able to enjoy the book thoroughly. I am giving this book 4 glasses because of the errors but with the right editing it could EASILY jump to 5 glasses!



No comments: