Friday, August 31, 2012

Breaking the Devil's Heart by H.A. Goodman

Breaking the Devil's Heart
by H.A. Goodman
A Logic of Demons

Review copy provided by Author



Review: First off let me just say that this cover is COLORFUL to say the least. It is also very unique which is the most fitting word for the novel as well in my opinion. 

I have never read anything like it. The plot twists are completely unforeseen and absolutely shocking. The story is very gripping and it's hard to put down. By the time I made it to the end of the novel I was awestruck and anxious to know what will happen next. 

If you are getting worn out on the whole vampires, werewolves, and faeries thing and you need to feast your eyes on something that is completely different from all that I definitely suggest you give this one a try! It's only $0.99 on amazon right now! Just click -----> Breaking the Devil's Heart to have a new window open to purchase this novel from Amazon. 



No comments: